- 1. How much does the Franchise fees cost?
A Franchise fee for opening Spukies (Kitchen plus takeaway outlet) format is 4 Lakhs INR.
- 2. What is the store size required?
Minimum store size for opening 400 – 500 sq. ft. carpet area.
- 3. How much is the Royalty fee?
Royalty fee is 7% of your gross sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles you to use Spukies Service mark, Marketing assistance, Ongoing business development and consulting and other benefits that come with being a Spukies Franchise
- 4. Is training provided to the Franchise?
All training is provided by Spukies along with requisite staff support & inventory support.
- 5. What is the term of the Franchise Agreement?
The term of Franchise Agreement is for 3 + 2 years.
- 6. What is the total investment to open a store?
To open a store INR 10.5 Lacs (excluding franchise cost) is required. Another INR 4.5 lacs might be required as working capital for initial days when the store is gaining sales. Total funds including franchise fees shall work out to INR 14.5 Lacs + 4.5 lacs (buffer amount; might or might not be required
- 7. What is the Expected ROI and return period?
Your business shall achieve operational break even within a year of existence and you can expect IRR in the range of 20% – 25% within three years period.
- 8. If Interested in our Franchise, find our contacts below –
Please contact Mr. Archin Padia on +919920376864 or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org